Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let's Get Sirius


I got Sirius Satellite Radio three weeks ago and haven't looked back. I love it, love it, love it! The DJs don't hog airtime, there is a huge range of music for any mood you're in and news from all over the globe! The initial investment is a bit pricey, but you'll forget the price tag and that your local radio stations even exist after the first day.
Okay, okay. I still listen to my local NPR station when I'm in the shower, but that's it!
My current favorite Sirius channels are:
**Whatever Radio/Alexis and Jennifer -- Martha Stewart (ha, ha) Channel 112
**Howard Stern -- Channel 100
**Faction -- Mix of Rock, Hip-Hop and Punk -- Channel 28
**Left of Center -- Indie/College Radio -- Channel 26
**Coffee House -- Acoustic/Singer/Songwriters -- Channel 30
**Chill -- Smooth Electronic -- Channel 35
**Spa 73 -- New Age -- Channel 73
**BackSpin -- Old Skool Rap -- Channel 43

No comments: